September Wish List



I love almost everything about fall: the weather, the colours, warm drinks, cozy nights, and fashion. I love how you can incorporate chic and sexy into warm and covered-up. No need to be showing excessive amounts of skin to be sexy in fall.

With the cooler temperatures comes the accessories; scarves, hats, mittens, and more scarves. I didn't quite catch onto the blanket scarf phenomenon last year but managed to purchase one late last winter and needless to say, I'll be buying a whole lot more! 

The weather has been incredibly nice lately but it is starting to cool down so I've already started ordering fall jackets. 

I'm always looking to order clothing from new retailers but I seem to consistently fall back to what I know (a.k.a ASOS). It's honestly my go-to and has such a huge selection of affordable clothing so it's hard to resist. The free shipping doesn't hurt either ;)

ASOS:


I'd love to purchase a scalloped skirt from ASOS like the one pictured above. I'm also really into the idea of having a collection of jackets/coat to pair with different outfits. I've ordered the white trench coat pictured above so stay tuned for an upcoming review!



Sundae Muse:


Sweater dresses are a must-have for fall and so I've ordered this one from Sundae Muse last week. It will be my first purchase from them so I'm looking forward to receiving the dress :) 


Esther Boutique:

Esther's fashion is so timeless and beautiful...I'm really in love with this coat


Showpo:

Another Australian online retailer....I love Showpo AND this coat :) 


Lulus:

This dress is completely different from what I'd typically wear but it's also super cute for fall/winter. I might actually order this one at some point. 



Im really trying to expand my coat collection this year hence why I've got more than a few on my wish list. I'm also hoping to get myself a pair of over-the-knee boots :))

What are your must-haves this season?


Lily xx



Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

3 comments: