End of summer beauty routine

Alas, summer is nearing its end and fall is quickly approaching. I had an interesting summer; some good, some bad, and a lot of ugly. Needless to say, I'm definitely ready for a change :)

I honestly don't go too heavy with my daily makeup routine (lack of time and I work in a healthcare setting) but I thought I'd share with you some of the products I've been using lately:

Morning
You can never go wrong with Neutrogena products and I really like this daily scrub. I wouldn't agree with its claim that it keeps oily at skin at bay though.



I use this serum after washing my face; it's lightweight but I'm not entirely sure it does anything special.





Tinted moisturizers or this BB cream are my lifesavers! I don't use foundation but I find that these products are a great pick-me-up for tired looking skin without making it look so cakey.



I haven't replaced my usual concealer so I've been using this eye brightener instead. It does the trick in terms of reducing the appearance of under eye dark circles.




When I'm in a rush to head out in the morning, I prefer using this brow pomade instead of a brow pencil. It's super easy to use and gives my brows more of a natural look.



I got this lash conditioner from Sephora as a sample and have been using it whenever i have the time. Verdict: not worth the 30$ but if you're really into lash primers, save some dollars and to the drugstore.



I'm OBSESSED with this NYX lip liner which I use as my everyday lip product. It's the perfect nude-brown shade for fall and glides on smoothly. My only complaint is that the liner itself needs constant sharpening.



Night
My bedtime routine is pretty simple; makeup remover, face wash, toner and argan oil serum.

I'm currently obsessed with clay masks and have been using them once or twice a week to help keep my skin clear and healthy looking. I don't have an absolute favourite one as I've tried many and they're all pretty similar.

Stay tuned for my next post on my must-haves for fall fashion!

Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment