ASOS Spanish Palm Print Swimsuit




I'm super excited to have received this gorgeous swimsuit from ASOS this afternoon! It's a criss-cross halter one-piece with a beautiful print -- perfect for spicing up your swimwear collection! This swimsuit does not have a cheeky bottom by the way.


I unfortunately ordered it in a size too small (my boobs always get in the way, argh) but I'm going to keep it regardless as I'm not in the mood to deal with lengthy process of returning the product. 

Downside: It took me approximately 20 minutes to figure out how to put it on! You basically have to cross the halter yourself and ensure that you're putting your limbs in the right openings lol!

I still like the way it looks and fits on me and it's so different from all my other swimsuits. I honestly can't wait till my Khongboon Swimwear bathing suit arrives (a review will follow of course). 

You can never have too many bathing suits right?

Favourite bathing suit so far? I definitely love the pattern and uniqueness of this swimmer over the last one I just received (also from ASOS). But the fit of the other one is amazing. What do you guys think? Which swimsuit do you prefer? Comment below!
 

P.S. If you are ordering from Khongboon, use the discount code: FABCOLLAB15 to get 15% off your purchase!





Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

3 comments:

  1. Lovely swimsuit! Maybe we could follow each other :)

    Overpowered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you pretty lady! I'll definitely give you a follow :)

      Delete