We Are Submarine | Alpha Pineapple Suit


I was having an awful day on Monday but then I came home to a package in my mailbox and was super pleased to finally see the bathing suit that I had ordered in July from We Are Submarine.


I ordered the one piece in a size small (because that was the only size available at the time, although I believe that they are now sold out of the piece] and it cost me a steep $152 (Canadian Dollars). I had seen the bathing suit on Instagram and fell in love with the design and the bright colours. I knew instantly that this would be my next purchase (see my previous wish list).

 
The size small fits PERFECTLY and the bathing suit itself SO comfortable. It's such a one-of-a kind swimsuit and I've been obsessing over one-pieces lately so it makes sense for me to spend a pretty dollar on this suit.

I'm still waiting on my Khongboon two-piece so stay tuned for the blog post...


Lily xx

P.S. I'm also on Instagram where I post updates on my fitness journey and OOTD :)

Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I need that swimsuit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Check them out on their Instagram page :))

      Delete