Aritzia | Haus Party Blanket Scarf


The cold weather is now upon us here in Canada and since I take the bus to work everyday, staying warm is essential for me to survive the colder months.

I've been wanting to purchase a blanket scarf from Aritzia since last year but they're pretty pricey and I couldn't afford to spend close to $100 on a scarf.


Well this fall I decided to bite the bullet and buy the scarf pictured above. The main difference between all the scarves sold  at Aritzia is the pattern. Some are larger than others but they can all be worn the same way. 


You can wrap it around you neck as shown above. 



Or drape it around your shoulders like a cape or shawl (as shown in the picture above). 

This blanket scarf is super soft and goes well with most outfits. It's made out of Australian wool and is reversible.  It's honestly my favourite accessory yet this fall! I'd love to own 10 of these but that's wishful thinking. 


xx



Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment