L'Oréal Pure-Clay Mask | Review





When I'm stressed, it shows. Especially on my face which is why I've been investing a bit more on skincare products to help mitigate the breakouts. I normally breakout every once in a while but nothing that a little concealer can't fix. Lately though, I've been using concealer almost every day and noticing my imperfections a little more frequently than usual.
Perfect time to try a new facial mask right? I typically go for the $1.99 masks from the drugstore (the ones in the little packets) but I figured I'd splurge a bit for one that would last me a little longer.

I first learned of these new masks (L'Oréal sells 3 different masks that focus on specific skin related issues) on Instagram. I was initially intrigued but not particularly interested in spending 15 bucks on a jar of clay (Im cheap, know). The masks finally went on sale so I decided to just go ahead and try out the exfoliating one (orange clay).



First impressions:
I've tried several different clay masks and this one is probably one of my favourites. It's not as drying as many and the application is super easy and not messy at all. I loved that it exfoliates the skin as you apply (it's made up of tiny particles that gently scrub all that excess oil and dirt off your skin). It was also really easy to remove and didn't leave any residue which is huge must for me.

Is it worth buying?
It's too early to say as the instructions say that you see better results when used 3 times a week. I'll definitely keep using it for now and see if I notice any improvements in my skin. For now, I use it before bed and apply a leave on skin peel that brightens up the skin from Garnier. 

I'll keep everyone posted with my thoughts on my Instagram page!

xx

Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment