Khongboon Swimwear | Cervo-L Bikini

Received my THIRD swimmer from Khongboon Swimwear last week and needless to say, I'm hooked for life. This two-piece comes with a strapless top and brazilian-cut bottoms. This particular set is no longer on their website but this one is pretty similar.

Since I didn't personally order or choose this set, I can't really comment on shipping. To be honest however, I wouldn't have picked this set for myself based on the pictures on their website...it's just not my style and strapless bikinis are not my thing lol. 


Once I tried it on I immediately fell in love. The pattern (as per usual) is super funky and cute, it fits perfectly and I love the straps at the back. I'm so glad I have such a diverse collection of swimmers! Can't wait for next summer!! 


P.S. Khongboon is still having their sale so definitely be sure to check them out if you're looking to order from them. Use the code: fabcollab15 for an additional 15% off your purchase!


Lily xx


Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment