Backless Drama

I've been stumbling upon a whole slew of different online stores lately so you'll definitely be in for a treat in terms of variety.

One of the more recent sites is www.lulus.com which has quite the collection of affordable women's clothing. I'd say it's primarily aimed towards young adults but to each their own right?

I ordered the Think Back Black Backless Midi Dress from them and it arrived within about a week or so...just in time for an anniversary date with my significant other :)


I love love love the back of this dress!! And the fit was perfect! This is definitely one of my favourite pieces in my closet right now.



Here's a better view of the front:



There's some major side boobage with this dress so beware all you busty ladies out there (unless that's the look you're going for of course!). I'm personally on the bustier side and tried my best to avoid a wardrobe malfunction!

What does everyone think of this dress? Let me know in the comment section below!


Lily xx



Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

2 comments: