October Wish List


October is one of my favourite months of the year -- the leaves are finally starting to change colours and everybody is gearing up for Thanksgiving and soon enough, Christmas. Before we get our first snowfall, I thought I'd share with you my October Wishlist:


I. Need. This. Dress. 


I'm really digging this style of coat. You can find a similar one here



Midi skirts are perfect for work yet super stylish. There are so many ways to style this skirt and it's super cheap too! Gotta love Tobi!


Blanket scarves are a must and I only own one so I'll definitely have to purchase a couple more for the colder months to come.


I'm in love with this lace dress -- perfect cocktail dress for a fancy event!



Happy Thursday everyone!


Lily xx


Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment