Hunter | The Original Tall Boot


Last weekend I made the big purchase; my first (and not last) pair of Hunter boots!!



I've been wanting a pair of Hunter boots for 3 years now but could never justify spending $200 on them. Since my old pair of rainboots ripped, I've been needing a new pair so this was the perfect excuse to save up and purchase the Original Tall Rain Boot

I was debating between the black pair and the dark olive ones. The black ones are sold at Little Burgundy and Town Shoes however both stores don't have the best colour selection. For all you Canadian gals, you can also order a pair of Hunter boots online (free shipping!) here. I settled on black and so headed over to Town Shoes to pick up a pair.


I also somehow ended up buying the Hunter boot socks in grey (as seen in the above photo). I was a little apprehensive at the cash register as they cost about $60! The sales associate assured me that they're worth it as they keep your feet warm on chilly days. 

I have to say, I've worn the boots twice already and they are super comfortable (for rubber boots) and the boot socks do a great job at keep your feet nice and cozy :) I would highly recommend the socks, however if you're thinking about buying them, check Amazon first; they sell them for cheaper.

I will most likely order another pair of Hunter boots in the spring :)


xx


Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment