5 Different Ways to Wear This Denim Shirt


For those of us who can't afford to buy out the entire women's section of Nordstrom, versatility is so key when updating our wardrobes.
Staples are a must in my closet and I like owning a few different options of the same staple. For example, the LBD; I don't just have one, I have one from Aritzia, another from American Apparel and a couple from Forever 21.
The denim/chambray shirt is a classic; I bought this one for about $30 from Forever 21.


It's an oversized chambray shirt and adds a bit of casualness to chic outfits.


I love love love the denim on denim and this look below is my go-to when wearing this shirt. I love to pair with dark bottoms. These jeans are from Levi's and I bought them for $24.


For a more business casual look, I paired the shirt with a black skirt from Aritzia and a jean jacket also from Forever 21.


For a relaxed yet chic look, I tied the shirt around my waist while wearing a simple and versatile Wilfred dress from Aritzia. 


This is a super casual lazy look where I'm wearing the shirt unbuttoned with a tank top from Lulus underneath. You can make this outfit more polished by wearing darker or black jeans and chic booties (or heels). 


This last look is simply another way to pair the Wilfred dress with the chambray shirt. This time I'm actually wearing the shirt and I accessorized with a green scarf from H&M. I'm also wearing knee high socks but you can easily wear knee high boots instead. 


What do you think of the looks? 


xx







Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment