Review: Mura Boutique Playsuit

In case you haven't noticed: I am completely over this season. I don't hate winter, I'm just tired of the up and down with temperatures and of wearing layers on layers for days. It doesn't help that retailers have started promoting their spring attire and clogging my my email inbox with bright, playful outfits.

So I took the bait and decided I'd order something for this summer (which can arrive any time now by the way!) from Mura Boutique. I've been subscribed to their weekly emails for months now but haven't had the chance to order anything, until now.

I settled for the Home Grown Playsuit which is no longer available on their website:


What especially drew me to this piece is the high neck collar and the pattern. I don't own too many playsuits (or rompers as they're referred to here in North America) so I figured I'd add this one to my limited collection. 

Ordering from Mura Boutique was a breeze and since it was my first time, I got a 10% discount. It was still pricey as it came up to being $64.50 AUD with shipping (shipping is $15 for international customers). My order arrived within a week so I was super pleased with the service. 

The playsuit is made with a thin, light, breathable fabric which makes it perfect for those really hot, muggy days during the summer:


The best way to where this playsuit is without a bra as it's quite low-cut and just wouldn't look right with any visible straps. It's the perfect outfit for patio drinks or a date with that someone special.


I ordered the playsuit in a size small and it fits perfectly! Playsuits typically run short however the back portion of "shorts" is usually longer than in the front so your butt is totally covered! I just wouldn't do any cartwheels or handstands while wearing them!

Can't wait to order more stuff from Mura Boutique!


xx



Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment