Revolve | Privacy Please

Revolve has the prettiest dresses and a huge variety in brands so it was natural for me to go searching for a wedding outfit from their store.



This review is tough one for me to post because although I absolutely love my purchase (despite the hefty price tag), I will most likely never wear this outfit again. Sadly, the day I wore this combo brings up a lot of negative emotions which will be forever linked to the outfit. 

Nevertheless, I'm obsessed with Revolve and thought I'd share my review with everyone.

When worn together, the maxi skirt and crop top combo from the Privacy Please brand looks more like a beautiful dress which I thought was kinda neat. While browsing on Instagram, I came across another blogger who had posted a picture of her wearing the exact same outfit and I immediately fell in love. Thank goodness she had tagged Revolve and Privacy Please so I was able to easily find the gorgeous skirt and top. 


Revolve is an American retailer so with American prices, price tag was pretty steep for me (our Canadian dollar is so shit right now). Knowing that I had little time before the actual wedding date, I bit the bullet and ordered the outfit. My only worry at that point was whether or not I could pull off the look!

The maxi skirt is even more stunning in person and the quality of the material used is amazing! It was definitely worth the pretty penny I spent.


My one complaint is that the top is a wraparound so I was constantly worrying that the ties would undo themselves and that I would accidentally flash the other guests! You absolutely cannot wear a bra with the top so it's a risk I had to take. 

In the end, it worked out and I received many compliments :) 



Unfortunately this look is no longer available on the revolve website but I would highly recommend that you check the rest of Privacy Please' collection; their dresses and skirts are so so beautiful!

xx

Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment