Khongboon Swimwear | Matera Set

It's been such a hectic September this year that I haven't had much time to blog!

As evident throughout my blog, I'm so into bikinis right now. There are SO many designers out there makin fabulous swimwear so it only makes sense that I'm not able to resist pretty patterns.



I've ordered from Khongboon Swimwear earlier this summer and was so impressed that I had to purchase from them again. Late in August they were selling their swimwear for 50% off so obviously, with my credit card handy, I happily took the bait :)

I opted to go with their Brazilian-cut bottom just to had versatility to my collection. I ordered the "matera" set because I figured the colours would pop against my skin and I really like the retro feel to it.

This time around there was a bit of a hiccup with my order and so it took longer than it should have; I waited over a month for my bikini set.


Khongboon truly makes beautiful swimwear, I'm so in love with this set! I love the style of this top (more than the other one) and the bottoms are so cute!


Seriously ladies, if you haven't ordered from Khongboon, you're honestly missing out!! For each purchase you get 20% off your next one after you write a review:) 



There are so many styles to choose from which I found to be overwhelming...I can't wait until their new collection! 

In the meantime I'm currently drooling over this two-piece...


Lily-xx


Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment