Recipe of the week: Teriyaki Noodle Bowls

I haven't posted a recipe in a while and since I have a bit of time to kill, now is the best time to do so. This recipe from Budget Bytes is my current obsession and I've cooked this dish 4 times already since discovering it a few weeks ago. It's super easy to prepare and taste oh so yummy!



When I cook this, I usually include some protein such as shrimp or chicken. I use whatever vegetables I have (or need to consume ASAP lol).

I also substitute  the soba noodles with udon for no particular reason. Udon is a healthy alternative to spaghetti which is a bonus for me. I've been slowly cutting out on rice and pasta and replacing them with zucchini and spaghetti squash. When I do cook with rice or pasta, I use whole wheat or brown rice. 1/2 cup of rice or pasta is ideal.

If you are looking to incorporate some Asian cuisine in your dinner selection, this is definitely the recipe for you!

What are your favourite food blogs?


Lily xx

Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment