Workout Gear | Victoria's Secret

Working out and eating healthy is the best way to really nourish your body...so it makes sense to look good while doing it right?

If you didn't already know, workout attire is actually quite pricey. In my experience the more money you spend, the better quality you get. Pricier attire also tends to be quite fashionable and trendy and can be paired with your everyday outfits. My go-to on my lazy days is the workout pants and oversized sweater look.

In terms of sports bras, I have several from a variety of different brands however the two that I own from Victoria's Secret are my absolute favourites. I purchased them on separate occasions on sale (yay for me!). One is a maximum support bra (thick straps and padding) and the other is more of a medium support sports bra (thick straps, no padding).

I LOVE the pattern of the maximum support bra but in terms of comfort, the medium support bra wins.



Now for bottoms; I only own one pair of high-waisted legging/pants from Victoria's Secret. They are super comfy and flattering. I also got these on sale (shocker!). The only downside is that over time the material starts to wear out and stretches out making the pants a little uncomfortable. This is definitely a sign that I need to head back to the store and purchase a new pair.


Here's a picture of me wearing one of the bras and the pants :)



Lily xx

Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment