February Wish List

The cold weather is really making me miss summer, bikinis and beautiful dresses (and playsuits!)

I've been a little bit behind with my monthly wish lists as I've been working on saving my money. Now that I have a bit of spending money I figured I'd make a wish list and order one or two of the items so that I can write a review in the coming weeks!

I'm currently obsessing over Mura Boutique's clothing right now; they are definitely getting me in the summer mood:


This playsuit is gorgeous however they were sold out when I tried to place an order :(


I love the colour of this dress! I'm also digging its flowiness. 


I ended ordering this playsuit which is super cute and sexy at the same time (review will be posted later this week!)

The skirt + short combo has been all over my Insta newsfeed lately...I'm still not sure how I feel about it. The bralette is super cute though!

This may not be my style but I can still appreciate its beauty; the colours are gorgeous.

This wrap dress is perfect for nights out with your girlfriends. It's also perfect for showing off all your hard work from working out ;)

The skirts and dresses over at Mishkah Fashion are to die for however the only thing holding me back is the shipping :( It's pretty pricey to have their clothing shipped to Canada so in the meantime I'll just settle with browsing their Insta page.

I'm so in love with this maxi skirt from Mishkah, it's honestly my favourite item on my list.

I've recently discovered Masque Boutique which sells similar clothing to both Mura and Mishkah:


I loooove this top from Little Lace:

This dress from Showpo is so pretty!


So I guess it's pretty safe to say that I am 100% ready for summer.


xx







Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

2 comments:

  1. I love the playsuit!x

    Emma | http://earthtoemma.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered the second one! It's gorgeous :)

      Delete