Weekend Wish List | Swimsuit Edition

It's Friday which means that the weekend is here and I can finally wear my swimsuits and lounge all day :)))

I've been eyeing sooo many pieces from Khongboon Swimwear so I figure I'd share a couple of the coveted swimsuits:


 
What draws to me to this swimwear line are the unique patterns and vibrant colours which will really pop against my skin. I can't wait to receive my first order as I'll make sure to comment a lot on the fit and quality of the materials used.
 
From reading my other posts, you'll notice that I've also been drawn to one-pieces lately:



 The piece above is from ASOS (shocker) and has a bit of a cheeky bum (which I don't mind at all). With this one-piece, I feel as though I'd be safer from wardrobe malfunctions (compared to the other two I just received). I'm not so sure about the colour though but it's definitely a contender.
 
Wildfox has some really nice one-pieces but they are on the pricier side:
 

This one-piece is definitely on my lists of must-haves!

Finally there's this Australian (yes, I know I'm really into Australian fashion as of late)  retailer called We Are Submarine:


I'm completely in love with their pineapple one-piece 😍😍 I think it might be my next swimsuit purchase!

Where do you order your bathing suits from? Comment below!


Lily xx

Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment