Blue Crush

After crushing on this outfit for days I finally caved and ordered myself this beauty of a two piece. 

www.iloveshowpo.com


I'm really digging the two piece look -- especially for the hot weather! I ordered this from Showpo, an Australian online retailer, that I stumbled upon recently. The website carries tons of cute clothing at affordable prices. Placing an order was a breeze and I received my package in less than two weeks!



The top and bottoms fit perfectly and I love it more than I thought I would. The shorts are a tad on the shorter side but it doesn't really take away from the overall classy look. The material is pretty thin though...make sure to order to appropriate size to prevent accidental tearing or loose buttons. 

Would I order from Showpo again? Yes!! I love what they have to offer and I was pretty impressed with my two piece :). 

I'll be posting more pictures in my next post so that you can get a better idea of the look.

Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

2 comments:

  1. You should post something about Esther Boutique! I'm always on their site but too chicken to actually order :s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely LOVE their dresses! I'm actually posting something from them later today so stay tuned!

      Delete