Coral Summer

As someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, I thought it'd be nice to share my favourite products with other gals (and guys) who also go a little light in their makeup routine. 

I personally prefer the natural look on me and I only have a few minutes every morning dedicated to my face so it's no surprise that I don't cake on too much. In fact, I don't any wear foundation (I might wear concealer under my eyes if I wake up extra tired but that's it!), powder, and nor do I contour my face. 

I usually just fill in brows,put on some mascara and during the summer I'll wear tinted lip moisturizer. Every now and then I'll use my Kat Von D liner and do the winged look.


My latest Sephora purchase is the Sugar Lip Treatment by Fresh in the coral shade. It's about $30 which is pretty pricey for a moisturizer but I actually really love it. The texture is perfect and the shade is so pretty for summer. For those of you who bought the EOS lip balm (like me), this product is 100 times better and definitely worth the extra money. 




If you are looking for a little bit more pigment without going to shiny on the lips, I like to use Clinique's Chubby Stick Intense in heftiest hibiscus shade as a base and then going over with the sugar lip treatment.





Looking to save a few bucks? Several brands sell lippies that are similar to the Chubby Stick in your local drugstore for less money.

I honestly think that coral is a pretty shade for every skin colour....you just need to find the right coral for you!


Lily xx

Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

1 comment:

  1. I love the combo! Might have to try these myself...

    ReplyDelete