Floral Summer

So today I thought I'd share my love for Esther Boutique by posting a review on a dress I ordered from them!




I ordered the Andrea dress from their online website: www.esther.com.au and received it in my mailbox a week later (yay!). The dress arrived in a simple white box with a handwritten card inside. I thought the card was a nice touch and made me even more excited to try on the dress. 




Verdict? I love it! It's elegant and classic and has a high leg slit (very Angelina Jolie). 


It's the perfect summer wedding dress...for those who shy away from bright happy colors. The fast shipping and quality of the product definitely makes me want to order more from them. In fact, I already have a couple of dresses in mind. 

Anyone else a fan of Esther?


Lily xx

Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment