The Perfect Summer Dress




A couple of weeks ago I got sent home early from work due to water main break in the building so I naturally gravitated towards the mall (of course!).

I wound up inside Aritzia for the umpteenth time this summer and snagged this beautiful white dress before heading home. I've been eyeing it for a month now but my size always sold out and they were always left with the larger sizes....so I was never able to at least try it on to see how it fits on me.

Just like most of what I post on my blog, I LOVE this dress so so much. The material is so fab and lightweight yet not sheer whatsoever (although I wouldn't wear bright pink undies as there is no slip with this dress). The length is perfect for work and you can wear a crop top (or sweater for me cause the A/C is always turned up to the max lol).

                           


It's currently on sale for $72 (Canadian). I usually pair this dress with cute flatforms ;)



Lily xx

Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment